2585 State Road 35, Osceola, WI
Saturday, September 16 – 1-5pm
FREE PUBLIC EVENT» Explore the incredible intersection between nature and art. Wander through pollinator meadows, wildlife habitat restoration, and experience the diverse collection of art and sculptures at The Acreage.
HORST GALLERY EXHIBIT
- “Under the Surface” photographs and narratives by Northwest Passage students
- Land art renderings by Tom Bierlein
- Fiber art by Michelle Greggs
- Selections from the Private Collection of Horst Rechelbacher & Kiran Stordalen
WANDER THE GROUNDS
- Meet with experts from the Pollinator Friendly Alliance
- Learn about the Wild Rivers Conservancy
- Visit the Living Installation in the Greenhouse
- Visit ArtReach St. Croix’s Mobile Art Gallery featuring work by St. Croix Valley artists
- Meet and learn about sustainable bee keeping from Bone Lake Meadows Apiary
- Explore the trails, visit reflection spots, and meet the animals
- Nelson’s Ice Cream pop-up!
- Make fiber art, paint bee boxes, extract hone, join a pollinator count, play outdoor games, and more!
The Acreage at Osceola is 350 acres of prairie, pasture, and woodlands, hosting the Annual Art at The Acreage. Check back for updates about activities and artists at this year’s event.
Art at the Acreage is FREE but space is limited. Get your free ticket in advance before the event.
Learn more: theacreageatosceola.org